Croatian Catholic Centre
- The land of the Croatian Catholic Centre was purchased in the years 1977 and was established in three stages. The Croatian Catholic community made tireless efforts and raised funds to buy the land in Braeside, Melbourne. It a beautiful place to visit with your family and you can experience the traditional touch of the Croatian members.
Croatian Catholic Church Priest's
- The construction of the church started as a dream in the early 1970s and took several years to become a reality and established in the 1980s. It is a famous place for the Croatian Catholic community, and thus. the local Croatian association organise various religious events from time to time. Visit this place and enjoy this beautiful place.
Blacktown South Croatian Catholic Church
- The Blacktown South Croatian Catholic Church in New South Wales is massive and beautiful. The interior of the place is exceptional and thus attract countless people across the nation. If you are NSW with your family, you must visit this place. It has the simplicity and the traditional Croatian touch.
Croatian Catholic Centre Clifton Hill
- It is a beautiful place to worship and a magnificent church with a long history. The church was initially established as a Wesleyan Methodist church, and its foundation stone was laid in the year 1886. However, due to low attendance of the devotees, the church officials closed down in the early 1960s, and the Croatian Catholic community purchased it and made the place a thriving cultural and religious community.
St Albans Seventh Day Adventist Church
- If you go to the St Albans Church with your family, you will immediately fell a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The officials, in particular, are very polite and help you in every possible way. The interior is exception while the surrounding is very calm. Such factors make this church a place to visit.