Balkan Seafood Restaurant
- An ideal place for casual dining and try some tantalising Croatian flavours. People love this place for its fun and a vibrant atmosphere. It has gluten-free options, outdoor seating and live sports screening.
Vukovar Bistro - Croatian Club Punchbowl
- This place is always worth a visit. Try their Croatian food, and you won’t be disappointed. Food experts recommend Their Traditional Croatian Chicken Soup with homemade noodles and garlic prawns.
Katarina Zrinski Croatian Restaurant
- People love this place for fresh and tasty food. If you like meat dish, then this place is for you. Apart from their regular meals, you should try the traditional Croatian coffee. The overall environment is fantastic.
Dalmatino Mediterranean Restaurant
- Dalmatino has an excellent and hospitable team. Although the Croatians no longer own it, the new owners still have a lot of some amazing Croatian dishes. So, if you are Croatian, you won't be disappointed. The staff is polite and welcomes customers warmly.
Maestral Seafood Restaurant
- The quality of the food is excellent while the service is up to the mark. You will love the depth of Croatian flavour in your diet. If you visit this place, BBQ seafood platter and grilled lobsters is a must.
Australian Croatian Association
- A delightful establishment! You would love the diversity of food on offer. The Croatian dishes are fantastic. Be careful while ordering the menu because if you have a regular diet, the small size will be enough for you.
The Croatian Club
- The Croatian club has exception food and electrifying atmosphere. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and always happy to help the customers. If you visit this place, you must try sarma, cevapi and the garlic prawns.
Dalmacija Sydney Croatian Club
- Dalmacija is an exceptional place in Sydney for the Croatian food lovers. The ambience is fantastic, the staff is polite, the service is prompt, and the food is excellent. They serve authentic Croatian food.